We are recruiting for an experienced Sales Manager interested in joining our expanding Sales organization. The successful candidate comes to us with a proven track record in managing outside Sales professionals and achieving sales and revenue targets.
Wireless CCTV LLC (WCCTV) located in Richardson, Texas is the market leader for rapid deployment, mobile surveillance systems specifically designed to deliver video securely and efficiently via 4G LTE networks. The Company prides itself on developing innovative, customer-focused products and providing world-class customer support services.
Position is based at our US headquarters located in Richardson, TX.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for generating sales and managing an outside Sales team. Responsible for identifying and generating new business opportunities, providing account management and opportunities for additional revenue with existing customer base, and works closely with the internal sales support team to deliver an effective sales strategy that maximizes revenue and profits for WCCTV for the assigned territory. In addition, has overall responsibility for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual headline (revenue and maximum profit) goals and KPIs for the territory.
New Business and Expand Existing Business Revenue
- Generates new business opportunities through researching the assigned vertical market for the region, providing contacts and project opportunities to the inside sales team and following up on sales leads provided through marketing campaigns.
- Attends customer sales meetings booked directly or by the internal sales support team. Fully explore each customer’s needs and product requirements and present details on the most relevant WCCTV products and services that will support their needs.
- Prepares detailed quotes and RFPs for customers which maximize revenue and profit in every commercial opportunity. Negotiate all sales orders on the best possible commercial terms to WCCTV.
- Provides excellent account management to the existing customer base within the territory with the goal of increasing sales and revenue opportunities.
Sales Team Manager/Leader Responsibility
- Holds regular team meetings and monthly 1-2-1s with direct reports. Support, mentor and offer guidance to the internal Sales team assigned to the territory.
- Takes remedial action as required if an individual’s performance does not meet the required standards for their position.
- Monitors performance to ensure that each Sales team member is achieving their KPIs and sales targets; identifies opportunities for improvement for each Sales team member.
- In conjunction with internal Sales management, plans and delivers the monthly sales activity and revenue targets for the region.
- Works hand in hand with the internal sales team to deliver an effective sales strategy for the territory.
- Conducts regular marketing strategy meetings with the Sales Manager - Managed Service and Executive VP to discuss quarterly marketing goals for the territory.
- Holds regular marketing meetings with the internal Marketing team to ensure that all quarterly marketing goals are identified, implemented and achieved.
- Supports the internal Marketing team with planning the annual tradeshow schedule; attend trade shows as needed.
- Collate and communicate information gathered during any sales opportunity onto the new CRM.
- Reviews pipeline and sales forecasts of direct reports.
- Analyze and create sales packs for monthly/quarterly sales meetings.
- Provide additional data, sales and/or customer information to the US Sales Manager when requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline or equivalent and minimum of six to eight years of previous B2B sales experience in the CCTV, access control, intrusion or related industry. Minimum of three years of previous experience managing field sales professionals is required.
- Previous experience selling to C level executives through a consultative sales approach is required.
- Previous experience using CRM such as Salesforce required.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the sales planning process, pipeline development and sales forecasting.
- Strong leadership with ability to develop, evolve, mature, and retain sales talent.
- An excellent communicator who can build, develop and maintain relationships with both new and existing customers and internal staff with ease.
- A proven ability to identify sales opportunities and leverage internal & external resources appropriately. Strong qualification skills are a must to be successful in this role along with a proven ability in meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent organization, time management, attention to detail and leadership skills are a must. Demonstrated ability to prepare complete and accurate quotes and proposals as well as sales orders is required.
Candidates must currently have a work authorization that would permit them to work in the US; no visa sponsorship.
Competitive base salary up to $80,000 per year DOE and up to $80,000 bonus opportunity per year for OTE of $160,000.
- Company provided medical, dental, vision, short-term disability and life/AD&D insurance plans.
- 401k Plan with Company match of up to 4% with immediate vesting.
- 10 days paid vacation (increases with length of service) + seven (7) paid Company holidays
WCCTV is committed to the success of its employees and demonstrates this through our development of people. The successful candidate can expect to receive comprehensive training, coaching and support as well as opportunities for advancement.