WCCTV is experiencing tremendous growth in the Dallas / Ft. Worth metroplex and we’re currently hiring entry-level and experienced Field Installation & Service Technicians. Primary responsibilities of the position include installation, de-installation, repair and maintenance of surveillance and security equipment at customers’ locations.
Wireless CCTV, LLC (“WCCTV”) located in Richardson, Texas, is the market leader for rapid deployment, mobile surveillance systems specifically designed to deliver video securely and efficiently via 4G LTE networks. The Company prides itself on developing innovative, customer-focused products and providing world-class customer support services. The Company's range of video surveillance solutions includes:
- Rapid deployment pole cameras
- Mobile surveillance trailers
- Time lapse video services
Specific responsibilities include:
Installation of Wireless CCTV Systems
- Reviews installation schedule and customer order ensuring product(s) match the customer’s order. Tests products at WCCTV office prior to delivery and installation at customer location.
- Programs surveillance cameras / routers and related equipment in advance of installation.
- Drives to customer sites, delivers and installs Solar Surveillance Trailers and/or CCTV pole cameras ensuring systems are properly installed and operating prior to customer sign off. May conduct site survey prior to installation.
- Completes all installation paperwork and obtains customer sign off as required. Responds to customer questions regarding system operations as needed.
- Interfaces with onsite customers or subcontractors on new installations and service calls.
- Interfaces with internal Customer Service and Production departments on customer orders, installation information or related items.
- Manages tools & vehicle inventory on daily basis ensuring properly equipped for all installation and/or repair tasks.
- Adheres to all field safety requirements of Wireless CCTV and its customers.
Service and De-Installation
- Performs service and/or maintenance of WCCTV products at customer locations. Addresses and resolves customer's technical product issues through fault diagnosis, troubleshooting & maintenance of low voltage CCTV systems.
- Responsible for the de-installation/decommission of solar surveillance trailers at customer sites and delivery of trailers back to WCCTV's depot.
- Assists in the implementation of improvements wherever possible to reduce costs and improve time efficiency.
- Assists in updating Production, Installation and Service processes and documentation.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school degree or equivalent; electronics certificate preferred. 0 - 1 years of prior work experience in the electronics or related industry preferred. Basic knowledge of use and applications of Access Control, Intrusion and Video Systems preferred but not required for entry level position. Minimum of 3 to 5 years hands on previous with Access Control, Intrusion and Video Systems required for mid to senior level roles.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and good driving record.
- High attention to detail, effective time management and organizational skills required. Demonstrated ability to be highly productive with minimal guidance or supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with internal staff and customers
- Strong hand-eye coordination and dexterity required; ability to distinguish colors for wiring prep and installation required.
- Physical requirements include driving, seeing, lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds regularly, climbing ladders, bending, reaching, ability to distinguish colors and fine motor skills/hand dexterity for the use of tools.
- Basic computer skills to include MS Office and diagnostic software (e.g. PC-based).
- Basic knowledge of computer networks, including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Gateways, routers, switches preferred.
- Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather is required.
Work hours are Monday through Friday, generally between the hours of 7:00 am and 5:00 pm (start time may vary based upon customer installation schedule). Ability to work some overtime on occasion is required. Company truck is provided for all installation and service calls.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting hourly rate of $17 increasing to $19 per hour after successful completion of a twelve (12) week probationary period for entry level position. Starting hourly rate of $19 increasing up to $21 for experienced candidates.
- Company provided medical, dental, vision, short-term disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) Plan with Company match up to 4%.
- Ten (10) days paid vacation per year increasing with length of service and seven (7) paid Company holidays.
WCCTV is committed to the success of its employees and demonstrates this through our development of people. The successful candidate can expect to receive comprehensive training, coaching and support as well as opportunities for advancement.
WCCTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.