WCCTV is looking for outstanding, career-focused, and motivated individuals who are looking for a challenging entry-level Sales role in a small to medium sized enterprise which provides career and financial progression opportunities rewarded on performance.
If you want to kickstart your career by becoming an integral and valued part of an international business, then just look at what this fantastic Sales job opportunity offers!
Wireless CCTV LLC (WCCTV) located in Richardson, Texas, is the market leader for rapid deployment, mobile surveillance systems specifically designed to deliver video securely and efficiently via 4G LTE networks. In 2021, the Private Equity Firm LDC, made a substantial investment into WCCTV. This investment has allowed us to rapidly scale and grow operations in the United States. WCCTV prides itself on developing innovative, customer-focused products and providing world-class customer support services.
The Opportunity: Inside Sales / Business Development Representative
Full time position, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm, in our Richardson, TX office. Following completion of training and demonstrated performance, may be able to move to a hybrid schedule (1 to 2 days from home).
This is the perfect role for an individual early in their professional sales career, looking to enter an emerging industry and a growing company. The successful candidate can expect to receive comprehensive training, coaching and support from their first day throughout their WCCTV sales career. The role has clearly defined progression milestones that – once achieved - will lead into advanced internal and field sales roles. High-performing sales individuals should expect this promotion in the first 12 to 18 months. Specific responsibilities include:
New Business Revenue and Appointment Generation:
- Generates minimum of 80+ outbound calls per day while booking minimum of 20 meetings per month (face-to-face or virtual). Arranges qualified appointments with the appropriate contacts in target businesses and organizations for the Field Sales team.
- Researches and identifies potential customers using multiple resources including internet, marketing/e-mail campaigns, in-house databases, business referrals and external lead generation databases.
- Develops and maintains a full pipeline of potential customers and projects. Plans and organizes daily work schedule to research and call on potential sales opportunities.
- Utilizes and updates sales management tool (CRM) for tracking and maintaining all sales related data in order to maximize inside sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provides support to the Field Sales team with call and proposal follow-up as required.
- In conjunction with the Inside Sales Team Manager, plans and delivers daily, weekly and monthly sales activity and targets.
- Actively builds and develops relationships with new and existing customers.
You: the successful candidate must have or be…
- Bachelor’s degree in business, liberal arts or other discipline is preferred. Prior outbound call center, inside sales, retail sales or other sales experience helpful but not required.
- Goal-oriented, naturally competitive nature, positive attitude and highly self-motivated individual who can work independently within a team environment and strive to be the best at what they do.
- Effective communication, both verbal and written, and organizational skills are a must.
- Confidence to build successful client relationships and overcome objections/rejections over the phone.
- Active listening skills to learn, understand and implement a solution-driven sales process.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office required; prior CRM and other sales related software helpful.
- Ability to meet and exceed achievable new customer and revenue targets and structure in place.
Candidates must currently have a work authorization that would permit them to work in the US; no visa sponsorship.
Annual base salary starting up to $40,000 depending on education and experience with an initial sales activity/performance bonus opportunity of $2,500 after 90 days of employment. Additional sales incentive pay up to $27,500 per year for reaching and exceeding calls, booked appointments and revenue goals each month.
- Company provided medical, dental, vision, short-term disability and life/AD&D insurance.
- 401(k) Plan with Company match up to 4% with immediate vesting.
- Ten (10) days paid vacation per year increasing with length of service and seven (7) paid Company holidays
WCCTV is committed to the success of its employees and demonstrates this through our development of people. The successful candidate can expect to receive comprehensive training, coaching and support as well as opportunities for advancement.
WCCTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.