WCCTV is looking for an outstanding, career-focused, and motivated individual who is looking for a challenging role in an SME business environment.
The successful candidate will generate new business and maximize revenue and sales, providing an excellent account management
We provide market leading security solutions across the world! We have established a great reputation and are proud of our delivering a best-in-class customer experience. Don’t worry if you don’t think you have the technical expertise - we offer our graduates full bespoke training on all of our products and services.
You will join a motivated, dynamic, and lively team who are big on peer-to-peer support, teamwork and a creating a driven working environment. We fully encourage professional development, so if you start your career us who knows where it could lead! You could follow our previous graduates and become one of our business leaders.
The key responsibilities of a Regional Account Manager include, but are not limited to:
- New Business Expansion: to attend meetings to explore customer needs, identifying new sales, developing commercial opportunities, working towards exceeding KPI targets and maximizing revenue.
- Team Leadership: holding regular team meetings and monthly personal meetings with direct report lines, taking remedial action if necessary and ensuring that the team are reaching their KPIs.
- Sales Planning and Administration: ensuring that diary is managed efficiently, creating and analyzing sales packs for monthly/quarterly meetings, providing the Vice President with weekly pipelines of activity and opportunity.
You: the successful candidate:
- An excellent communicator who can build, develop and maintain relationships with both customers and staff with ease.
- Ideally a sales professional with a strong track record at Account Management level, preferably in IT/CCTV.
- Excellent organisation and leadership skills, with a proven ability in helping teams reach their KPIs.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work in the US.
- Full bespoke training
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Potential travel opportunities
- Pension Healthcare
- Socials / nights out
- Networking with industry leader
WCCTV is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from a broad range of backgrounds.
For further details and a full job description please email the HR team directly via: email@example.com