WCCTV is looking for an outstanding, career-focused, and motivated individual who is looking for a challenging role in an SME business environment.
The successful candidate will generate new business and maximize revenue and sales, providing an excellent account management
WCCTV is a leading provider of wireless video surveillance solutions specifically designed to transmit live and recorded video over cellular networks. Launching its US operations in 2015, WCCTV has continually been at the forefront of innovation in cellular-based video surveillance.
WCCTV team plays an integral role in facilitating the delivery of award-winning, customer-focused mobile surveillance systems to clients including government agencies, law enforcement and Homeland Security organizations.
The Company prides itself on developing innovative, customer-focused products and providing world-class customer support services.
We are the USA’s leading supplier of mobile video surveillance solutions, looking to appoint a Regional Account manager to work hand in hand with the internal sales team to deliver an effective sales strategy.
The successful candidate will maximize revenue and profits in all sales opportunities, provide excellent account management/development to the existing customer base.
The key skills and qualities of a Regional Account Manager:
- 2/3 years of sales experience
- Computer literate.
- Good leadership skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
The key responsibilities of a Regional Account Manager are, but are not limited to:
New Business and Expand Existing Business Revenue
- To attend meetings booked by the BDE team and fully explore the customer needs/requirements. To demonstrate the most relevant product and services that will support the customers’ needs
- Identify new sales leads either to book in yourself or to support the BDE team with contacts, projects opportunities to book meetings on your behalf
- To explore and develop all commercial opportunities for the company
- To maximize revenue and profit in every commercial opportunity and to negotiate on the best possible commercial terms
- To work towards/exceeding your headline activity KPI’s
- Selling to government end-users through a consultative sales approach
- In conjunction with your line manager/BDE team plan and deliver the monthly activity and targets
- To ensure that your weekly diary is managed in the most time-efficient manner
- Collate and communicate information gathered during any sales opportunity onto the new Customer Relationship Manager (company in-house system)
- To support the Sales Manager with accurate weekly pipelines of activity and opportunities
- At the Sales Manager request support them with any necessary data
- To provide additional support for customers as required, for example, incoming sales calls, technical support and customer services depending on office staffing levels
- To pass on leads to Business Development Executive as and when appropriate
- Any additional duties within the level of competence as requested by the Directors or Senior Management.
- Competitive salary
- 10 days holiday (increases with length of service) + 6 public holidays
- Contribution from the company towards pension plan and medical, dental and vision cover
WCCTV is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from a broad range of backgrounds.
For further details and a full job description please email the HR team directly via: email@example.com