WCCTV is looking for an outstanding, career-focused, and motivated Finance Manager who is looking for a challenging role in an SME business environment.
The successful candidate will take a lead role in managing the sales ledger and purchase ledgers for the US business.
We provide market leading security solutions across the world! We have established a great reputation and are proud of our delivering a best-in-class customer experience. Don’t worry if you don’t think you have the technical expertise - we offer our graduates full bespoke training on all of our products and services.
You will join a motivated, dynamic, and lively team who are big on peer-to-peer support, teamwork and a creating a driven working environment. We fully encourage professional development, so if you start your career us who knows where it could lead! You could follow our previous graduates and become one of our business leaders.
- Prepare the monthly US management accounts (MI Pack) together with variance analysis and commentary
- Correctly account for the US Fixed Assets including additions, disposals and depreciation on a real time basis
- Assist with the creation of the US Year End audit file for the Group audit process in the UK
- Alongside the Executive VP, create the annual budget ready for review with the CFO
- Assist with implementation of new systems being rolled out group wide
- Ensure all processes in relation to the use of the system (currently Access Dimensions) are robust and that adequate training is provided to other users
- Work collaboratively with the UK Financial Controller and the Financial Accountant (UK based) to ensure the inter-company loan account reconciles on a real time basis
- Undertake monthly US margin optimisation reviews with goals and outcomes
- Calculate commission and bonus payments on a monthly basis.
Taxes – reporting and submitting
- Federal tax return submissions
- Personal Property Tax return submissions
- Sales tax permit compliance (i.e. checking we are registered in all the relevant sates)
- Ensure correct tax treatment when setting up new US customers and suppliers, predominantly from a sales tax perspective
- Ensure the US business is supported by a strong team of external accountants and advisers wherever knowledge gaps exist.
- Manage the Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger
- Appraise the need for additional resource and system automation on an ongoing basis alongside the Executive VP and CFO to support business growth
- Coordinate and report on staff expenses, including credit cards and petty cash.
You: the successful candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or other related fields.
- 5+ years of experience within a Finance role(s).
- Able to anticipate, identify, and resolve complex financial issues.
- Strong communication skills and experience working cross-functionally across departments.
- Functions well under pressure, consistently pays attention to accuracy and quality of work.
- Expert with Excel and Powerpoint Advanced financial modeling and quantitative skills, with a passion for using data to drive better decision-making.
- Ability to work with global teams.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work in the US.
- Full bespoke training
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Potential travel opportunities
- Pension Healthcare
- Socials / nights out
- Networking with industry leader
WCCTV is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from a broad range of backgrounds.
For further details and a full job description please email the HR team directly via: email@example.com