Wireless CCTV LLC has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive Entry Level to join the team based in Richardson, Texas.
If you want to kickstart your Sales career by becoming an integral and valued part of an international business, then just look at what this fantastic job opportunity offers!
Wireless CCTV, LLC (“WCCTV”) located in Richardson, Texas, is a subsidiary of Wireless CCTV Ltd originally established and located in the UK. WCCTV is the market leader for rapid deployment, mobile surveillance systems specifically designed to deliver video securely and efficiently via 4G LTE networks.
In 2021, the Private Equity Firm LDC, made a substantial investment into WCCTV. This investment will allow us to rapidly scale and grow in the United States and continue our services as a market leader.
In addition to this investment, WCCTV has been named as the overall winner of the 10 Ones to Watch in The Sunday Times BDO Profit Track 100 in the UK. Published annually, the Sunday Times BDO Profit Track 100 recognizes Britain's private companies with the fastest growing profits.
The Company prides itself on developing innovative, customer-focused products and providing world-class customer support services. The Company's range of video surveillance solutions includes:
- Rapid deployment pole cameras
- Mobile surveillance trailers
- Body cameras
- Time lapse video services
The Opportunity – WCCTV Business Development Executive (Entry Level)
- WCCTV is looking for an outstanding, career-focused, and motivated individual to join our expanding Sales team who is looking for a challenging role in a small but fast-growing business environment and having opportunities for progression and rewards based on performance.
- This is the perfect role for an individual early in their professional career, looking to enter an emerging industry and a growing company.
- This role has clearly defined progression milestones that – once achieved - will lead to advanced sales roles. High-performing sales individuals should expect this promotion in the first 12 months.
- The successful candidate can expect to receive comprehensive training, coaching and support.
- Our Sales team members work together with organizations around the country to deliver an end-to-end managed service.
- WCCTV is committed to the success of its employees and demonstrates this through our development of people.
- Full-time position in our Richardson office, Monday to Friday from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
You: the successful candidate must be…
- High school degree or equivalent. A degree from a 4year university/college in business, liberal arts or other discipline is a plus.
- Able to meet and exceed the achievable new customer and revenue targets and structure in place.
- Applicants should also have a naturally competitive nature, be goal oriented, have a great attitude, excellent communication skills and produce positive energy.
Compensation and Benefits
This role will have 3 components to the compensation structure along with additional benefits:
- An annual base salary - $35,000
- Bonus earning potential - $25,000
- Above and Beyond Bonus potential - $10,000
- Company provided medical, dental, vision and life insurance along with 401(k) Plan with a Company match.
- 10 days of vacation/paid time off per year (increases with length of service) along with 7 paid Company holidays.
New Business Revenue and Appointment Generation
- Sourcing potential customers using multiple resources including internet, mailing campaigns, in-house databases, and external lead generation databases.
- Arrange qualified appointments with the appropriate contacts in organizations for the external sales team.
- Maintain a full pipeline of potential customers and projects.
- Generate 80+ outbound calls per day while booking 20 meetings per month (Face to Face or Webinar)
- In conjunction with your leader, plan and deliver monthly activity and targets.
- Actively build and develop relationships with new and existing customers.
- Any additional duties within the level of competence as requested by the managers or directors of the company.
Interested applicants should send their resume to: humanresourcesUS@wcctv.com
To download the Job Description, please click the link below:
WCCTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.