We are recruiting for an experienced Sales Trainer interested in joining our expanding Sales organization. The successful candidate comes to us with a proven track record in the development and training of outside Sales professionals.
Wireless CCTV LLC (WCCTV) located in Richardson, Texas is the market leader for rapid deployment, mobile surveillance systems specifically designed to deliver video securely and efficiently via 4G LTE networks. The Company prides itself on developing innovative, customer-focused products and providing world-class customer support services.
Position is based at our US headquarters located in Richardson, TX.
The Sales Trainer is responsible and accountable for ensuring that all newly hired and tenured Outside Sales professionals are fully trained in sales techniques and Company products and processes through the utilization of classroom and field-based training. Designs and develops training material and delivers necessary learning solutions that maximizes the effectiveness and performance of our Sales teams.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with internal leadership to design appropriate internal Sales training materials.
- Conduct needs assessments to identify training needs and gaps. Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure accuracy and relevance of training content while developing and expanding learning curriculum for value added sales techniques, Company products and sales initiatives including product knowledge, competitive information, CRM training and other topics as needed.
- Assist Sales and HR Manager in the creation and implementation of a 30, 60 and 90 day plan for new hires.
- Transfer the knowledge to our new recruits and existing outside Account Managers and Sales Managers in a classroom-based setting, maximizing their effectiveness to discuss products and engage with potential customers and opportunities in the field.
- Deliver CRM training
- Administrate best practice for sales reporting
- Ensure full utilization of Allego system to support Sales training
- Schedule and execute in field training with ride-a-longs for all new and tenured sales representatives.
- Measure the effectiveness of the training programs through assessments and feedback and monitoring data on performance post training.
- Highlight training needs from performance data, sales metrics with Line Manager, Sales Manager and VP.
- Work closely with the Outside Sales team to develop and implement strategies to plan and convert targeted accounts and provide support where needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Business, Communications, Human Resources, Education, Learning and Development or related field or equivalent. Additional certification in training would be highly desirable also.
- Minimum of three (3) years of field sales experience with a proven high performing sales track record with an additional three (3) years experience in a Sales trainer role to include learning and development and/or instructional design experience including content development (instructor-led and e-Learning course design and development)
- Demonstrated ability to design effective training programs and ability to measure success of training.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with building and developing teams and outstanding coaching skills.
- Advanced customer service and time management skills.
- Strong understanding of what drives success in Sales roles within an organization.
Candidates must currently have a work authorization that would permit them to work in the US; no visa sponsorship.
Competitive base salary up to $85,000 per year DOE and up to $20,000 bonus opportunity per year.
- Company provided medical, dental, vision, short-term disability and life/AD&D insurance plans.
- 401k Plan with Company match of up to 4% with immediate vesting.
- 10 days paid vacation (increases with length of service) + seven (7) paid Company holidays
WCCTV is committed to the success of its employees and demonstrates this through our development of people. The successful candidate can expect to receive comprehensive training, coaching and support as well as opportunities for advancement.