We are recruiting for an experienced Production Manager interested in joining our expanding Production department.
Wireless CCTV LLC (WCCTV) located in Richardson, Texas is the market leader for rapid deployment, mobile surveillance systems specifically designed to deliver video securely and efficiently via 4G LTE networks. The Company prides itself on developing innovative, customer-focused products and providing world-class customer support services.
The Assembly/Production Manager is responsible for managing the activities and staff of the Production, Quarantine and Repair functions ensuring smooth and efficient operations, and cost effective and high quality product is available for delivery and installation to customers. Specific responsibilities include:
Production and Scheduling
- Manages all Production process activities including assembly, test and repair of cameras, trailers, and other components ensuring products meet specifications and activities are performed in the most cost-efficient manner and according to WCCTV quality standards.
- Develops and maintains daily and weekly production schedules according to product availability and customer orders. Assigns tasks to staff and monitors performance ensuring production schedule and customer deliverables are met.
- Manages the repair function to include evaluation, troubleshooting and timely repair of product.
- Establishes and maintains department standards for productivity, reliability, safety and accuracy.
- Maintains and where possible optimizes the production process to ensure daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs are met for the department and business.
- Serves as a technical escalation point for the Production team. Serves as liaison and escalation point for WCCTV field installation and service team when troubleshooting technical problems out on customer sites.
- Manages the quality control function for all production processes to include incoming inspection, in process inspection and final inspection of new and decommissioned rental assets (cameras, trailers and related parts/materials).
- Responsible for continuous improvement in all areas of assigned responsibility.
- Develops and implements improvements to Production processes as approved by senior management.
Product Development Support & Testing
- Involved in the test and audit newly approved configurations and software as required by the New Product Development (NPD) or Engineering department (US and UK)
- Responsible for hiring, training and development of all Production employees.
- Develops performance objectives, monitors staff performance, provides feedback and conducts performance reviews.
- Promotes safe work practices; ensures safety awareness and that staff adhers to all Company safety policies and procedures.
- High school degree or equivalent required. Associates degree in Electronics or related technical field preferred. Minimum of five years of electro-mechanical assembly experience to include a minimum of two years previous supervisory experience of production staff required.
- Ability to effectively lead, manage, train and motivate a diverse group of employees to achieve high production levels within tight time deadlines and in a highly dynamic manufacturing environment.
- Excellent organization, time management, high attention to detail and planning skills are a must.
- Technical skills to include:
- demonstrated ability to interpret wiring schematics, diagrams, assembly drawings and detailed work instructions:
- demonstrated ability to install and terminate cabling for analog, digital, IP based, wired, wireless, locally managed, or cloud based may include COAX, CAT, and low voltage wire.
- demonstrated ability to install, commission, program, configure, troubleshoot, diagnose, service, and maintain WCCTV current solutions including hands on and delegated tasks.
- extensive experience in understanding and applying established acceptable workmanship practices to all facets of electronic assembly.
- Strong hand-eye coordination and dexterity required; ability to distinguish colors for wiring prep and installation required.
- Solid working knowledge of quality management methods to include experience identifying problems, contributing to and leading process improvements.
Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work in the US.
Compensation and Benefits Offered:
- Competitive salary up to $90,000 salary per year depending on experience and other qualifications.
- Company provided medical, dental, vision, short-term disability and life/AD&D insurance plans.
- 401k Plan with Company match of up to 4% with immediate vesting.
- 10 days paid vacation (increases with length of service) + seven (7) paid Company holidays
WCCTV is committed to the success of its employees and demonstrates this through our development of people. The successful candidate can expect to receive comprehensive training, coaching and support as well as opportunities for advancement.
WCCTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.