The Company currently has an opportunity for an experienced Accounts Receivable Supervisor responsible for the day-to-day activities and operations of the Accounts Receivable department to include customer invoicing, payment application, credit approval and collections of past due accounts.
Wireless CCTV, LLC (“WCCTV”) located in Richardson, Texas, is a subsidiary of Wireless CCTV Ltd originally established and located in the UK. WCCTV is the market leader for rapid deployment, mobile surveillance systems specifically designed to deliver video securely and efficiently via 4G LTE networks. (https://www.wcctv.com/).
Wireless CCTV LLC prides itself on developing innovative, customer-focused products and providing world-class customer support services. The Company's range of video surveillance solutions includes:
- Rapid deployment pole cameras
- Mobile surveillance trailers
- Time lapse video services
Provides leadership and oversight to staff and is responsible for developing and executing best practices to improve efficiencies, quality and timely operations within the department. Specific responsibilities include:
- Leads and supervises a team of accounts receivable/collections professionals, providing guidance, training, performance feedback and daily execution of job responsibilities.
- Oversees the accounts receivable process, ensuring that accurate and timely invoicing, payment application, and collection of outstanding balances occurs.
- Monitors and analyzes accounts receivable aging reports to identify delinquent accounts and implement appropriate collection strategies.
- Directs the collection of past due payments of active accounts to bring the delinquency ratio within target ranges. Ensures customer payments and credit memos are applied timely and accurately to associated invoices in the ERP system.
- Assist collectors with assessing collections options, tools and implementation of tactics. Works with customers to research and resolve significant billing disputes or critical escalations as needed.
- Develops and maintains the internal credit approval process for new and existing customers.
- Reviews accounts and recommends credit memos as appropriate. Conducts investigations to resolve customer credit hold issues.
- Partners cross functionally with internal Sales, Procurement and Operations departments on for customer onboarding, invoicing, issue resolution and collections as needed.
- Prepare and present internal financial reporting and analyses to Senior Management.
- Drive continuous improvement in areas such as reporting, effective internal processes and improving business and departmental operations and performance.
- Develops, implements, analyzes and reports on trends in key performance indicators associated with overall performance of the function to ensure timely execution and risk mitigation.
- Liaise with outside third parties including collection attorneys and credit reporting bureaus as needed.
- Stays current on changes in federal and state credit and collections laws and regulations.
- Understand sales & use tax to support the company’s sales and use tax policies.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associate degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline or equivalent required. Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline preferred.
- Minimum of 7 to 10 to years of progressive experience in accounts receivable with credit and collections management. Minimum of 2 to 4 years prior supervisory/managerial experience also required.
- Thorough understanding of accounts receivable related accounting in relationship to revenue and cash-flow.
- Prior experience managing customer credit risk profile over multiple industries and experience working effectively with credit insurers and credit brokers.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of accounting principles, practices, and procedures (US GAAP) required.
- Extensive knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations related to commercial credit and collections. Experience with debt collection litigation and bankruptcy law helpful.
- Extensive knowledge of payment methods, banking systems and cash application.
- Ability to identify payment trends and make recommendations for resolution of accounts receivable/collections issues.
- Ability to analyze financial data and to prepare accurate reports in a timely fashion.
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong time management, organization and problem-solving skills required. Ability to work under pressure and with shifting priorities is a must.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including ability to build relationships and resolve issues with external customers and internal cross-functional departments.
- Ability to work independently and productively with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Teams). Knowledge of accounting software and ERP systems required; previous experience with Access Dimensions, Syrinx (Point of Rental) and Avalara preferred.
- Strong math aptitude, analytical skills and high attention to details required.
Candidates must currently have a work authorization that would permit them to work in the US; no visa sponsorship.
Competitive base salary up to $75,000 per year depending on experience.
- Company provided medical, dental, vision, short-term disability and life/AD&D insurance plans.
- 401k Plan with Company match of up to 4% with immediate vesting.
- 10 days paid vacation (increases with length of service) + seven (7) paid Company holidays
WCCTV is committed to the success of its employees and demonstrates this through our development of people. The successful candidate can expect to receive comprehensive training, coaching and support as well as opportunities for advancement.
WCCTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.